The power to transform images in decisions
After 10 years of research and development, after a few hundred million lines of code and after a few dozen versions, the VisionPACS®Advance workstation has reached the level of maturity necessary to be a leader in several countries. Today VisionPACS®Advance launches the challenge of becoming the world reference medical image processing software.
VisionPACS®Advance is a scalable solution that starts with a basic version and allows you to add the options of your choice at a lower cost. Its intuitive, complete and extremely powerful user interface (2D, 3D, Volume Rendering, MIP, MPR, Autobone,
Vascular analysis, lung study, colon study, dental study and oncology follow-up, etc.) makes this post-processing platform an essential tool for making a diagnosis. Its power and speed will save you time and streamline workflow in your radiology department or practice.
- Local multimodality database, multiservice DICOM Store, Q/R, WorkList, MPPS, DICOM J2000.
- View/edit DICOM fields.
- CD/DVD import and burning with built-in viewer.
- Export of images in bmp, jpeg, avi, etc.
Ergonomics and interfaces :
- Quick and easy handling.
- Toolbar depending on the type of exam and type of study.
- Image thumbnails for easy navigation.
- Authentication by username and password.
- Access control by list of rights and permissions.
- Password protected deletion and modification.
- Anonymization of controlled examinations.
- CE IIa marking for diagnosis.
Image viewing and processing :
- Display and processing of images on one and two screens.
- Support for a 3rd screen for the list of exams and the report.
- Measurements (angles, distances, areas, densities)
- Annotations, Image Rotation, Graduated Scale, Zoom, Magnifier.
- Cine Mode.
Special processing :
- Stitching and collage of images.
- Subtraction and addition of images.
- Measurement: Cobb angle, TAGT and Coxometry/Gonometry.
- DICOM PRINT.
- Automatic and manual film composition.
- Real size printing.
- film composition Backup.
- Customizing film composition with image areas of different sizes.
- Printing on paper printer.
3D and post processing :
- Real-time variable-thickness MPR reconstruction.
- Reconstruction of derived series of variable thickness.
- Orthogonal and curved MPR reconstruction.
- 2D oblique and double oblique reconstruction of variable thickness (MIP, MinIP and AveIP)
- 3D reconstruction in VR/MIP/MinIP/AveIP.
- Real-time premium 3D hardware acceleration.
- Spherical shutter on 3D volume.
- Manual segmentation of vessels and bone structures
Oncological follow-up :
- Oncological follow-up according to the RECIST 1.1 evaluation criteria.
- Creation of special oncology reports.
Dental Study :
- Creation of reconstructed series of dental cuts.
- Creation of panoramic images.
- Real size print.
Study of multiparametric MR examinations :
- Automatic detection of multiphase series.
- Manual adjustment of pre-enhancement and wash-in wash-out ranges.
- Display of the time/signal intensity line graph of a 2D or 3D ROI.
- Chromatic display of Signal Enhancement Ratio (SER)
- Chromatic display of the Maximum Slope of Increase (MSI)
- Chromatic display of Positive Enhancement Integral (PEI)
Advanced Vessel Analysis :
- Bone segmentation and automatic vessel detection for examinations of the Thorax, abdomen and lower limbs (Autobone)
- Detailed analysis of vascular structures.
- Study of stenoses and aneurysms.
- Tools for the automatic and manual improvement of vessel centerlines. Creation of special vascular reports.
Lung study :
- Automatic segmentation and detection of right and left lungs with volume calculation.
- Calculation of pathological volumes.
- Automatic detection of lung nodules.
- Creation of special lung reports.
Colon study :
- Automatic colon detection in supination and pronation.
- Synchronized multi-view display of series (Supine/Prone)
- Synchronized endoscopic navigation with 360° vision.
- Automatic detection of polyps and suspicious tissue.
- Spread out view of the colon.
- Creation of special colon reports.